Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome

MotherTree is a company that provides holistic pregnancy and birth services such as preparing herbs and teas, making tinctures, making placenta prints, placenta encapsulation and doula services for birth and postpartum. Soon we hope to dive into belly casting and making ink footprints. This blog will encompass all of the different aspects of creating these products and providing these services. Expect posts about birth experiences, aspects of a placenta, sweet babies we meet, our favorite herbs, why we chose blue dropper bottles and more. We are located on the westside of Los Angeles but our clientele are found throughout the greater Los Angeles area. Welcome and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Please support our Midwifery students if you are in need of herbs or tinctures during your pregnancy or desire placenta encapsulation after birth.

    Blessings,
    The Art of Nursing Midwives,
    Amy & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura made me an herbal tea, some soups and other herbal products for the end of my pregnancy and shortly after my daughter's birth. I bounced back VERY quickly from a difficult birth (and surprised everyone!) and feel that it was very much so in part to the special care I was able to provide myself by utilizing Laura as a resource! The herbal concoctions she provided me with were tasty and helped me to feel stronger and healthy! Laura is very knowledgeable!!

    ReplyDelete